WHAT PERSONAL DATA IS COLLECTED AND WHEN?
Luxroom requires some personal data in order to provide the requested products or services. For example, when making purchases, when contacting our consumer services, when requesting to receive communications, when creating an account or when using our Site.
This personal data includes:
- contact details including name, e-mail, telephone number and shipping,
- billing address login and account information, including username, password and unique user ID personal
- data including gender, hometown, date of birth and purchase history
- information on payment methods or credit card
- images, photos and videos
- personal preferences including your wish list, as well as marketing and cookie preferences.
In compliance with local regulations, we do not allow those who have not reached the minimum age established by the law of their country of residence to register on our Site.
TOOLS for the management of the personal data that is collected
WHY and HOW personal data are used
We use personal data in the following ways:
- To ensure the best functionality of the sites, apps and services that are requested: While using our site, we use your personal data to provide the requested product or service. For example, if you make a purchase on Luxroom.it, or take part in an event or promotion, we use the information that is provided to communicate with the user about the purchase, event or promotion. If you contact our consumer services, we use certain information about you, such as delivery information or payment methods, or information about the product you have purchased, in order to help you solve a problem or respond. to a question. In many cases, to use particular functions of our Site, it may be necessary to provide Luxroom with additional data or additional consent for the use of certain data in a certain way. For example, to share content on social media, you may be asked to provide the credentials of the relevant account for access.
To communicate information about our products, services, events and for other promotional purposes: After obtaining your consent, we will send marketing communications and news about Luxroom products, services, events and other promotions. This consent can be revoked at any time. If you are already a Luxroom customer (for example, if you have placed an order with us), we may use the contact details provided at the time of purchase to send communications for marketing purposes on similar Luxroom products or services, where permitted by law applicable (unless you have chosen not to receive such communications). In other cases, consent will be required to send Luxroom marketing information. In addition, we may use the information provided and information relating to other Luxroom products or services, such as use of the Site and participation in Luxroom events, to personalize communications about products and services that may interest you.
- To carry out, improve and maintain our business, products and services: We use the data provided to manage our business. For example, when making a purchase, we use this information for accounting, auditing and other internal functions. We may use personal data relating to the use of our products and services to improve your experience with Luxroom, to diagnose technical and service problems and to better manage our site.
- For general research and analysis purposes: We use data relating to the use of our Site and services by visitors to understand customer behavior or preferences. For example, we could use information on how Luxroom.it visitors search for and find products to understand how to best organize and present products in our e-commerce.
Other purposes: We may also use personal data in other ways and at the time of collection of the same we will give specific communication and request your consent, where necessary.
Legal reasons: We process personal data in the terms provided by law according to the type of interaction with our site. When purchasing products from our site, personal data is necessary to allow us to fulfill the contract that we have entered into with the user. For example, the payment and contact details are necessary to proceed with the delivery of the order. For legal reasons, such as our legitimate business interests, to fulfill legal obligations or to protect your vital interests.
SHARING of personal data
The sharing carried out by LuxroomLuxroom shares your personal data with:
- Service providers that process personal data on behalf of Luxroom, for example to process data relating to credit cards and payments, shipments and deliveries, hosts, to manage data, for sending e-mails, for research and analyzes, to manage product and brand promotions, as well as administer certain services and features. When we use third party service providers, we enter into agreements that require them to adopt suitable and organizational technical measures for the protection of personal data.
- Other third parties to the extent necessary to: (i) comply with a government request, a court order or to comply with applicable laws; (ii) prevent illegal use of our Site or violations of the terms and conditions of use of the Site or of our internal regulations; (iii) defend against third party claims; and (iv) facilitate fraud prevention or investigation (e.g. counterfeiting).
- Other third parties, where consent has been issued.
- We may also transfer the personal data in our possession in the case of sale or transfer in whole or in part of our business or assets (also in the case of reorganization, spin-off, dissolution or liquidation).
When you use certain social features on our site, you can create a profile that can include information such as name, profile picture and hometown. We invite you to use the tools we provide for the management of sharing on Luxroom social networks to control what information is made available through the social functions of Luxroom.
RIGHTS relating to personal data
The user has the right to request: (i) access to their personal data; (ii) an electronic copy of your personal data (portability); (iii) the correction of personal data if incomplete or inaccurate; or (iii) the cancellation or limitation of personal data in certain circumstances provided for by applicable law. These rights are not absolute. The user has the right to withdraw the consent given to us for the processing of personal data at any time.If you wish to request a copy of your personal data or exercise your rights, contact the Luxroom Customer Service. out for direct marketing
If you have a Luxroom account, you can stop receiving marketing communications by modifying your preferences directly from our Site. The opt-out can also be exercised by modifying subscriptions via e-mail, by clicking on the link to unsubscribe. Alternatively, you can contact us using the contact details provided in the following “Customer Service” section
COOKIES and Pixel Tags
- Functional: these cookies are necessary for the basic functionality of the Site and, consequently, are always enabled. Functional cookies include cookies that allow you to remember users when you browse the site in a single session or, if required, from one session to another. They help make shopping cart training and the payment process possible, as well as providing assistance with security and regulatory compliance issues.
- Performance: these cookies allow us to improve the functionality of our site by monitoring its use. In some cases, these cookies improve the speed of processing requests and allow you to store site preferences selected by the user. Refusing these cookies can lead to the display of not specific suggestions for the user and a slower functioning of the site.
- Social media and ads: cookies related to social media offer the possibility to connect to social networks and share content on our sites through social media. Advertising (third-party) cookies collect information to help better tailor ads based on your interests, both inside and outside our site. In some cases, these cookies involve the processing of your personal data. Refusing these cookies may result in the display of advertisements that are not relevant to the user or the inability to connect effectively via Facebook, Twitter or other social networks and / or to share content on social media.
You can always change your preference by visiting the appropriate section on our site. For a complete and updated summary of all third parties accessing the web browser (via the Luxroom website or other), it is advisable to install a plug- in for specially created web browsers. Furthermore, it is possible to set the display of an alert by the computer every time a cookie is sent, or you can choose to disable all cookies. To do this, go to the browser settings on each browser and device used. Each browser is different, therefore, you will have to consult the Help section of your browser to know the correct way to change cookies. If you disable cookies, you may not have access to many features that make our site more efficient and some of our services may not function properly.
USE of the Luxroom Site with third party products and services
Our site allows you to interact with a wide variety of other digital products and services. For example, our site can be integrated with third-party devices to track activities, with social networks and other digital services.If you choose to connect your Luxroom account to a third-party device or account, your relative rights the processing of personal data on third-party platforms will be governed by their respective privacy laws. For example, if you choose to share information on social media platforms, the collection of data on these platforms will be regulated by the relevant regulations. Our site can provide links to other websites and apps (third-party) for your convenience or information. . The linked Websites and Apps have their own privacy policies or regulations, which we highly recommend looking at. To the extent that any websites or apps are not controlled by us, we are not responsible for their content or for the use of the websites or apps or for the privacy practices of those websites or apps.
The data controller is:
Brand Up Srl – Sede Piazzetta Giordano 2 – 20122 Milano (MI)
P. Iva: 04186760262 – C. F.: 04186760262 – R.E.A.: TV-330179