If you are a resident of one of the countries listed below, you may be subject to the additional conditions which are available at the bottom of these Conditions. Where applicable, the country will be indicated in the Conditions. In case of conflict these additional conditions will prevail over these Conditions. Argentina, Australia, Brazil, Canada, Colombia, all European countries (including specific conditions for Austria, Belgium, France, Germany, Italy, Poland, Switzerland and Hungary) Welcome to the Luxroom community! You are reading these Conditions because you are using a site, a digital experience, a social platform, a mobile app or another of our products or services, all belonging to the Luxroom Platform (“Platform”). You can access the Platform via computer, mobile phone, tablet, console or any other technology, hereinafter referred to as “Device”. The standard rates and costs of your operator will be applied to your device.
These Conditions constitute a legally binding agreement between you and Luxroom and its affiliates (to which we may refer as “Luxroom,” “us,” “us,” or “our / our / our / our”) in relation to your use of the Platform.
Let us recall some important points:
- Our conditions may be subject to change. We may periodically update these Conditions. In case of substantial changes, we will post a notification on the Platform or send you a communication. Read carefully any changes and, if you do not agree with them, please stop using the Platform. If you continue to use our Platform after being notified of the changes, it will be assumed that you have accepted the updated Conditions, to the maximum extent permitted by law.
- Terms of Sale. By making purchases with us you also accept the Conditions of Sale.
1. BASIC RULES
Eligibility. You can use the Platform only if you have reached the age of majority in your country of residence or if you have the authorization of a parent or guardian.
Registration rules. The registration of your account is subject to the following rules:
- Sincerity: Provide accurate and current registration information.
- Individuality: Your registration must be personal. Do not register with more than one Luxroom account, do not register a Luxroom account on behalf of others, do not give up your account.
- Security: Protect your username, password and other login credentials and do not allow others to use your account.
- Liability: Notify Luxroom immediately of any unauthorized use of your Luxroom account. You will be responsible for everything that happens through your Luxroom account – with or without your consent. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, LUXROOM WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR LOSSES OR ACTIVITIES RESULTING FROM THE UNAUTHORIZED USE OF YOUR ACCOUNT.
2. OWNERSHIP OF THE CONTENT
Except for User Content (as defined below), all content on our Platform – including text, software, scripts, codes, drawings, graphics, photos, sounds, music, videos, applications, interactive features, articles, new stories, sketches, animations, stickers, graphics in general and other content (“Content”) – are owned by Luxroom or third parties from whom we have licensed the Content, and are protected by copyright, trademark laws , patents and other laws. Luxroom reserves all rights not expressly illustrated in these Conditions.
- All trademarks, service marks and trade names are owned by, and registered by Luxroom. By accessing or using the Platform or Content you will not acquire any license rights or ownership of brands, service marks or commercial names.
- You agree not to modify or delete proprietary information from materials downloaded or printed from the Platform.
- To the extent that Luxroom approves the download or use of the Content including copyright or copyrighted works, Luxroom grants you a limited, personal, non-transferable, non-sublicensible and revocable license to access a and use these copyrights or works subject to copyright exclusively for the purpose for which they are intended and only as long as such Content is normally made available to the public by Luxroom. You will not acquire any ownership rights over the Content (including trademarks or other intellectual property included in the Content) and all Content must be considered for personal non-commercial use. Luxroom reserves the right to monitor the use you make of it and to modify or revoke this license or your access to the Content at any time and for any reason. Luxroom reserves the right to remove any Content that violates these Terms or Luxroom’s intellectual property rights. Luxroom’s consent to such limited use does not constitute a waiver of any of Luxroom’s rights to the Content.
- Outside of the specific use rights granted by Luxroom in relation to the Platform, you agree not to use, copy, edit, translate, exhibit, distribute, download, transmit, sell, create derivative works of or otherwise exploit the Content, including the User Content (unless it is your User Content legally published by you on the Platform), without the prior written consent of Luxroom. Unauthorized use of the Content may constitute a violation of copyright, trademark or other intellectual property laws and may result in criminal or civil charges and penalties against you.
3. PUBLICATION OF CONTENT ON THE PLATFORM USER CONTENT LICENSE.
On some parts of the Platform it will be possible to publish photos, videos, comments and other content to which we will refer as “User Content”. Luxroom is not responsible for User Content published by others on the Platform. The User Content is owned by you or owned by whoever created it, but with the publication of the User Content it is licensed to Luxroom as indicated below:
- You declare that you have the right to publish your User Content, and you grant Luxroom the non-exclusive, permanent, transferable, sublicensed, royalty-free, worldwide license to use any User Content you have published on or in relation to the Platform, therein including the images of the persons appearing in the User Content, or any concept or idea contained in the User Content, for any purpose, including for commercial use, which includes the right to translate, show, reproduce, modify, create derivative works, transfer to sublicense, distribute and assign these rights. Luxroom may, in its sole discretion, remove User Content at any time.
- You agree that the deleted User Content may remain in the Luxroom systems and on the Platform to the extent that your User Content has been made public or shared with others who have not deleted it, unless you or the person concerned request cancellation or blocking of personal data in accordance with applicable law.
- License to use comments, feedback and ideas. You agree that all comments, feedback and ideas you send to us are provided on a non-confidential basis and you grant Luxroom a permanent, worldwide license to use all comments, feedback and ideas that you will share with us, without receiving any notice, compensation or recognition, for any purpose, including, but not limited to, development, production and marketing of products and services and creation, modification or improvement of products and services.
4. COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT
We encourage you to consult your legal advisor before proceeding to report any complaints as you may face penalties for fraudulent claims. Luxroom may close the accounts of users of the Platform who violate the copyrights of third parties. If you believe that your work has been illegally copied on the Platform, violating your rights, please inform us of the following information:
(1) name, address, telephone number, email address and electronic or physical signature of the right holder author or person authorized to act on his behalf;
(2) a description of the copyrighted work that you believe has been infringed;
(3) a description of where the content of which you claim is located within the Platform the violation;
(4) a written declaration in which you affirm that you believe in good faith that the use object of the dispute has not been authorized by the copyright owner, his agent or by law; and
(5) your declaration, with the awareness of the legal consequences of the false testimony (depending on the applicable law), that the aforementioned information contained in your notification is correct and that you are the owner of the copyright or person authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner. Send the violation report to: email@example.com.
5. PARTNER ON THE PLATFORM
6. IMPORTANT EXCLUSIONS OF LIABILITY USER INTERACTIONS.
To the extent permitted by applicable law, we are not responsible for your interactions with other users of the Platform or for any damage or injury you may suffer as a result of such interactions.
- Act responsibly and take precautions when interacting with other users (including users you don’t know) on the Platform. Before meeting other people directly, investigate, be accompanied by a friend, choose public places and tell someone where you will be. Luxroom has no obligation to intervene in disputes between users, but may do so at its discretion.
DISCLAIMER OF DISCLAIMER.
- The Platform, the Content, and the materials and products on the Platform are provided “AS IS” (as they are). ” We make no promises of any kind regarding the accuracy, suitability, usefulness, reliability of the Platform or anything else. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, LUXROOM IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE USER CONTENT PUBLISHED ON THE PLATFORM.
- Luxroom does not guarantee that the Platform will function without interruptions or errors, that the defects will be corrected, or that the Platform is free from viruses or other elements that could cause damage.
- To the maximum extent permitted by law, Luxroom disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, in relation to the Platform, Content, User Content and all products or services that you can obtain or to which you can access through the Platform, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of ownership, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement.
- You will be solely responsible for the damage suffered by your Device as a result of accessing the Platform, insofar as applicable law does not provide otherwise.
- We hope you appreciate and take full advantage of the benefits of the Platform; however, we make no guarantees as to the results.
Luxroom may suspend or modify the Luxroom Platform, the registered program, products or services at any time without notice. Luxroom may close or suspend your account, cancel your profile or any of your User Content, and limit your use of all or part of the Platform at any time for any reason, without any liability on the part of Luxroom, without prejudice to the applicable law.
- You agree and agree that some User Content, in particular those shown in public places on the Platform, may continue to be exposed to the public even after the closure of your account, without prejudice to your right to obtain the removal of your User Content upon request in accordance with to applicable law.
- These Conditions will remain in effect even after closing your account or after you have stopped using the Platform.
8. INDEMNIFICATION / LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
We want you to appreciate the Platform, however Luxroom must protect itself from any damage you may cause.
Disclaimer. None of the Luxroom parties will be responsible for direct, special, incidental, indirect or consequential damages, including but not limited to loss of profit or loss of data, resulting from the use, or non-use, of the platform or from the performance of the products purchased through the platform or by the behavior of other users of the platform (both online and offline), or by participation in a Luxroom event, or by user content or any other activity related to the use of the platform, even if Luxroom has been advised of the possibility of such damages . You will assume total responsibility for the use that you will make of the platform. The only remedy available to you against Luxroom in relation to any damage resulting from your use of the platform or any content will be the interruption of the use of the platform. If Luxroom is held liable to you for damages or losses in any case connected to your use of the platform or any content, Luxroom’s liability cannot exceed € 100.00.
9. DISPUTES / ADDITIONAL CONDITIONS
APPLICABLE LAW / JURISDICTION
- Without prejudice to what is prohibited by applicable law, and without prejudice to the legal rights of consumers, you accept that all disputes, claims and legal proceedings directly or indirectly resulting from or inherent in the Platform (including but not limited to the purchase of Luxroom products ) must be resolved individually without resorting to any form of collective action, and exclusively in the Italian state courts.
- All claims must be made within one (1) year of the origin of the claim, except for the case where applicable law provides for a longer period.
- By using the Platform, you agree to receive certain electronic communications from Luxroom, in compliance with applicable law.
- You agree that all communications, agreements, notices or other communications that Luxroom will send you in electronic form will satisfy all the requirements of legal communication, including the requirement of written form.
RIGHT OF TRANSFER, DISCLAIMERS, SEPARABILITY
- Luxroom may assign its rights and obligations under these Conditions to any party at any time without giving notice thereof, except in the event that such communication is provided for by applicable law, but this will not affect your rights or obligations under the Conditions. .
- Luxroom’s inertia in demanding or enforcing the timely fulfillment of these Conditions does not constitute a waiver of any of these Conditions or Luxroom’s rights. The User must always consider these Conditions as applicable.
- In the event that any provision of these Terms is considered invalid or unenforceable, the remaining Terms will continue to apply.Thank you for reading these Terms